Canadean Innovation Insight
Delivers deep insight into consumer and market behavior in order to seize growth opportunities and empower innovation.
Incorporating 200,000 consumer surveys across 50 countries, a proprietary trend analysis framework and constant consumer trend monitoring, we deliver an unprecedented level of consumer insight into innovation opportunities and the best ways to profit from them.
We give you the tools to identify tomorrow’s consumer and innovations they require:
CONSUMER TRENDSPredictive Analysis based upon a unique framework of megatrends and trends covering 70 behaviors and attitude traits.
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTWe convert trend intelligence into meaningful recommendations for FMCG product innovators and marketers from product position and packaging design to better consumer targeting.
UNIQUE DATAOur insight is informed and validated by our unique, proprietary data assets, incorporated to deliver a comprehensive view of trends and dynamics across
Canadean Innovation Insight is an insight tracking service which provides actionable product sales and marketing innovation ideas.
Through our unique data sources, deep rooted market contacts and expert insight we provide the research and analysis required to unlock future growth. Our market leading consumer trend analysis and flagship insight reports are provided by our expert team using cutting edge research capabilities and exclusive consumer panels.
Our market leading consumer trend analysis and flagship insight reports are provided by our expert team using cutting edge research capabilities and exclusive consumer panels.
CATEGORY SPECIFIC CONSUMER INSIGHT AND DATA: 50+ COUNTRIES
- Unique framework
- Category insight analysis
- Consumer group valuations
- Trend impact assessments
- Strategic issue analysis
- Brand insights
TRACKING - GLOBAL
- Access to four million consumers
- Industry confidence tracking
- Key emerging marketing issues
- Quarterly, bi-annual and continuous surveys
- City level forecast data across 687,500 data points in 2,000 cities
- Integrated content via single taxonomy
- Consumergraphics by consumer age group in over 140 product categories
- Sophisticated and innovative visualization tools
- Quick, intuitive and easy to work with
PRODUCT AND INNOVATION
INSIGHTS - GLOBAL
- Case studies of “on-trend” innovations
- Examples to emulate, pitfalls to avoid
- Private label insights
- New product launch analysis
- Ingredients and packaging innovation
Our proprietary consumer trends framework examines 70 types of consumer attitudes and behaviors to explain the trends that are most likely to drive consumer consumption.
To construct our Consumer Trends Framework, Canadean has exclusive access to the most granular data available:
- 200,000 consumer surveys globally
- 200,000 survey responses at country & category level
- City Level Insight across 2,000 cities each with up to 250 data series
- Over five million data points in our FMCG databases
- Market sizing and forecasting data
- Product innovation tracking
- Social media monitoring
The global trends framework and supporting analysis helps our clients to:
- Understand consumer behavior where, when and why it happens.
- Get ahead of their competition and successfully target future growth opportunities.
- Align the right proposition to the right consumer in the right country and the right category.
Our unique approach combines market and consumer insight to show how consumer groups and their trends drive the market.
This allows us to quantify the impact of the trends that are influencing consumption at both category and consumer level. We divide and evaluate consumption by more than 20 consumer groups.
We constantly monitor consumer trends through our research capabilities across:
- Shopper Panels
- Global Consumer Panels
- Mobile User Panel
- Connected Consumer Panel
- High-Net Worth Individuals
- Specialist Foodservice
- B2B Key Decision Makers
- In-country, in-field, mobile, video, online, journals and diaries
Our insight into key marketing and product innovation opportunities enables our clients to:
- Analyze total consumption rates across all groups aligned with market data
- Profile consumption by age and gender for leading brands
- Evaluate and measure trend importance
- Split consumption data by over 26 consumer groups and 20 trends from our framework
THE LIMITATION OF EXISTING SOLUTIONSSeparate market data and consumer insight data does not effectively build a clear picture on how consumer behavior drives product consumption.
THE CANADEAN APPROACH – CONNECTED INSIGHT & ANALYSISOur consumer data combines market and consumer insight to show how consumer groups and their trends drive a market. Pointing directly towards marketing and product innovation opportunities.
Understand Your Market with Our Expert Insight
Canadean Innovation Insight has been consciously designed to overcome the limitations of traditional business information solutions for the FMCG industry.
A PEDIGREE YOU CAN TRUSTOur experienced managing analyst team has over 100 years of combined experience working in the FMCG market.
BREADTH AND DEPTHOur consumer survey extends to 200,000 responses in 50 countries, digs deep into the heart of consumer attitudes and behaviors and aligns them to specific product categories and consumption occasions.
CITY LEVEL INTELLIGENCECities will house 80% of the world’s population by 2020, and we provide research on 2,000 of the world’s largest urban conurbations. Each with up to 250 data series covering the local economy, population, employment, incomes, consumer spending and prices. Historical data back to 2000 and forecast to 2025.
IN-HOUSE RESEARCHFor over 15 years we have operated our own in-house market research firm giving us the knowledge, expertise and capabilities to deliver the most accurate, actionable insight for the world’s largest FMCG brands.
OUR OWN CONSUMER PANELSOur own consumer panels are a vital source of up-to-date consumer insight. Our ability to combine B2B and consumer panel means we can provide clear conclusions and actionable recommendations on issues affecting the global consumer market.