Chobani’s success story inspires the Dairy world
06 April 2016
The Dairy Innovation Summit will be returning for a 2nd year in April, this time in the exciting city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
There are many concerns to be discussed in the Dairy industry: the abolition of the milk quota removal which didn’t have the expected positive impact, the health concerns when consuming dairy products and the vital need to encourage current consumers to make dairy a daily part of their diet, to name just a few.
This year we will introducing several success stories which will surely inspire you to overcome these challenges, one of them being Chobani’s. Founded in 2005, this US company was the fastest growing business in the dairy industry, reaching a billion dollars in revenue in just 5 years by specialising in the Greek yogurt category. The case study will be delivered by Kai Sacher, Chobani's VP R&D.
Arla, Fairlife and many others will also be sharing their secrets on how to accomplish your dairy goals.
Key themes announced for 2016 will include:
- EU dairy market, one year after the quota abolition – delivered by Jens Schaps, Director, European Commission
- Reinventing dairy formulations to increase consumption – delivered by Agnès Martin, Science & Nutrition Director Europe, Danone Nutricia Research – Dairy division
- Effectively communicating the benefits of dairy to influence the consumer- delivered by Rebecca Oliver-Mooney – Head of Category and Operational Marketing, Müller Milk & Ingredients
- Cheese - where to next for innovation? Delivered by Markus Danuser– Global brand manager, Emmi
- The role of packaging in driving value in dairy – Delivered by Dr Ralf Zink – Head of R&D, DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
Don’t miss the leading dairy industry event of the year
Visit the official website for more information - http://www.arena-international.com/dairy/
Book your place here - http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/dairy2016/register.asp by quoting reference code MK-OAPR
Please get in contact if you have any questions to this or other Canadean reports. Analysts are available to comment. Contact the Canadean press office on +44 (0) 207 936 6536 or email email@example.com.