Agenda confirmed for the 2016 Canadean Beer Strategy Congress
05 April 2016
Canadean International Beer Strategy congress returns for its 12th year following the success of previous events. As the only international beer strategy-specific conference in Europe, we promise to cover all the key issues affecting all-sized brewing companies to help you enhance your business. The unique format containing a mixture of case study-based presentations along with roundtable and panel discussions provides not only a content-rich agenda, but multiple opportunities for networking.
The programme for 2016 has been established and a wide range of senior-level executives have been confirmed as speakers to discuss how to overcome the most important strategic issues within the beer industry and how you can apply their personal experiences to deliver growth in your company.
Key themes in this year’s agenda include:
- Key trends defining the beer industry now and in the future
- Innovations in draft – Investing in the consumer experience for brand theatre
- Effectively building a future-proof beer brand in dark markets
- Coopetion in Beer: a new approach to Category Vision
- The success of craft beer- What is the next step in growth?
- State of the beer industry – Label reforms, tax and marketing. What do you need to know?
- Spotlights on the key growth markets
- Learning from the cider category: Flavour innovations that translate into success
- Is your business ready for digital natives?
This is not just your average ‘Beer Marketing’ conference; our agenda content spans several key strategic challenges, including product innovation, marketing, key growth markets, packaging, draft innovations. Be inspired in sessions hosted by different beer brewers including leaders from AB-InBev, Heineken, Diageo and SABMiller. Each speaker will share the background to their beer, the current markets, consumption and what to watch out for in 2016!
This year’s inspiring event will be taking place in London on the 9th- 11th May 2016.
Registration is now open and early bird discount is available! Don’t forget to quote the unique reference code MK-HJ-PR
Visit the website here: http://www.arena-international.com/beer/
Please get in contact if you have any questions to this or other Canadean reports. Analysts are available to comment. Contact the Canadean press office on +44 (0) 207 936 6536 or email email@example.com.