Select an article from below:
- Canadean Identifies Five Key Trends in Dairy at Dairy Innovation Summit 2016
20 April 2016
In this insight, Tanvi Savara, Consumer Insight Analyst for Canadean, discusses the top five trends in dairy discussed at the Dairy Innovation Summit, which took place in Amsterdam on 13-14 April 2016.
- UK Sugar Tax May Only Reinforce Mounting Consumer Desire for Low-Calorie Soft Drinks
18 March 2016
Following the announcement by the UK government that a new sugar tax on soft drinks is to be imposed from 2018, Canadean's analyst, Fiona Baillie, discusses the potential implications for the UK beverages market.
- Canadean Beer Strategies Conference 2015
19 January 2016
Canadean is delighted to share with you video highlights from the Conference and the International Beer Awards 2015.
- Growth in fragmentation
11 August 2015
Welcome to the summer edition of Beverage Packaging Innovation. The drinks industry continues to see growth across all sectors, and with the kind support of Canadean the following pages will explain not only what is motivating consumers but how brands can best engage with them via their packaging.
- Sleep-deprived Americans turn to relaxing food and drinks before bed-time
01 May 2015
Approximately half of all consumers in the US are suffering from sleep deprivation – something that has huge implications on the wellbeing of society and opportunities for products that aid relaxation.
- A drink for all occasions
08 April 2015
Welcome to the inaugural edition of Beverage Packaging Innovation, I hope that within these pages you will find the most recent and exciting information from the drinks industry.
- Pushing the boundaries of taste with food fusions
03 February 2015
Food fusion products that mix different tastes and culinary traditions are on the rise, as adventurous consumers are looking for indulgent and exciting new taste experiences.
- Brands are playing matchmaker with alcohol and food
30 January 2015
Alcoholic drinks brands are looking for new ways for consumers to enjoy their products, in a bid to encourage consumers to trade up in an already saturated market.
- Russian government proposed to add cider and medovukha to list of agricultural products
23 January 2015
The Russian government proposed to add cider and medovukha on the list of agricultural products, meaning the industry will enjoy such benefits as TV advertising, tax benefits, and opportunities to capitalise on premiumisation.
- Less is more when it comes to packaging
22 January 2015
The recent economic instability resulted in FMCG manufacturers re-evaluating their packaging strategies in order to appeal to the cash-strapped consumer. This encouraged some to go for the “less is more” philosophy to target those who still look to treat themselves.
- Saudi Arabia to see over 20 million visitors by 2020 as Hajj pilgrimage boosts tourism sector, says Canadean
- Adventurous female consumers provide major opportunity for targeted branding, says Canadean
- Mixed growth for Private Label soft drinks across East and West Europe, says Canadean
- Low and zero-alcohol beer gaining popularity in West Europe as consumers worry about their health and wallets, says Canadean
- The male market remains a big opportunity for savory snacks manufacturers in Russia, says Canadean
- Global savory snacks market to reach over $138 billion by 2020 as ‘snackification’ trend grows, says Canadean
- Daypart-specific targeting can unlock new food consumption occasions, says Canadean
- Busy Brits present major opportunity for on-the-go dairy products, says Canadean
- Digital lifestyles to change how consumers approach personal health and hygiene, says Canadean
- Apps could boost alcohol sales among young adults through food pairing suggestions, says Canadean
- Global Beverage Forecast 2014
- Beverage Industry Mood Improves in Europe in Q4
- Summer weather has muted impact on Q3 beverage sales
- Global Beverage Outlook to 2018: Emerging Market Ascendency
- China Beverage Industry Outlook and R&D Trends
- Europe Q2 beverage sales suffer as adverse weather exacerbates impact of macroeconomic challenges
- Headwinds Persist for the Beverage Industry in 2013, but Beverage Producers and Retailers Adapting to a ‘New Normal’
- Europe: Marked divergence in East and West Europe commercial beverage performance, as West Europe ends 2012 on another quarterly low
- Europe: Key beverage categories see some upturn in Q3 thanks to the Olympics and better weather, but outlook for the year remains flat
- Beverage Growth Outlook to 2017: Asia predicted to account for 75% of incremental volume growth to 2017
T: +44 161 359 5822