Select an article from below:
- Legislation and Ingredients Will Offer Biggest Cost Threats to CPG Industry by 2021, says Canadean
25 May 2016
Rising ingredient costs and new legislation will be the main barriers to profitability for consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies between now and 2021, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Asia’s Beverage Market to Experience Unprecedented Growth, Claiming Two-Thirds of Global Incremental Consumption by 2021, says Canadean
19 May 2016
Canadean’s latest long-term beverage predictions highlight the increasing volume migration from developed to emerging markets.
- Appeal of Sophisticated Sodas Goes beyond Alcohol Alternatives, says Canadean
17 May 2016
The adult soft drinks market is gaining ground as products seek to satisfy a range of consumer needs and behaviours. Sophisticated sodas not only offer an increasingly attractive alternative for consumers who wish to limit their alcohol intake, but also appeal to broader demographics, according to consumer insight from Canadean.
- Daypart Targeting and Protein Power Headline Key Trends in Dairy, says Canadean
21 April 2016
Daypart targeting, in which brands pitch products for consumption at particular times of the day, and high-protein products are two of the key trends currently making a major impact on the dairy sector, according to a recent report by Canadean.
- Beauty Industry to Embrace Ingredients Popularised by Juicing and Superfood Trends, says Canadean
14 April 2016
The beauty industry will soon see a distinct shift towards products and brands aligning themselves to the new wellbeing trend. Ingredients already popularised by food trends such as juicing, which have been purported as having beauty-aiding properties, are making their way into the formulations of various grooming products.
- Busier Weekends Offer Unique Opportunity for Premium Products in Convenience Breakfast Market, says Canadean
07 April 2016
As the fast-paced nature of twenty-first century life continues to change breakfast from an enjoyable pastime to a chore, consumers are increasingly seeking out convenience foods in the morning. While an established trend during the week, it is increasingly creeping into weekend habits.
- Chobani’s success story inspires the Dairy world
06 April 2016
The Dairy Innovation Summit will be returning for a 2nd year in April, this time in the exciting city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 5 key trends to watch in the 2016 packaging market
06 April 2016
2016 is set to be the year of experimentation with packaging, pushing innovation and technology to create more personalised and differentiated products.
- Milk Alternatives to Flourish Globally, while White Milk Faces Declines in Developed Markets to 2021, says Canadean
06 April 2016
Canadean’s latest long-term forecast to 2021 highlights the dwindling consumption of white milk in the West, and the potential for milk alternatives all over the world.
- Agenda confirmed for the 2016 Canadean Beer Strategy Congress
05 April 2016
The only international beer strategy-specific conference in Europe returns for its 12th year following the success of previous events.
- Canadean Identifies Five Key Trends in Dairy at Dairy Innovation Summit 2016
- UK Sugar Tax May Only Reinforce Mounting Consumer Desire for Low-Calorie Soft Drinks
- Canadean Beer Strategies Conference 2015
- Growth in fragmentation
- Sleep-deprived Americans turn to relaxing food and drinks before bed-time
- A drink for all occasions
- Pushing the boundaries of taste with food fusions
- Brands are playing matchmaker with alcohol and food
- Russian government proposed to add cider and medovukha to list of agricultural products
- Less is more when it comes to packaging
- Global Beverage Forecast 2014
- Beverage Industry Mood Improves in Europe in Q4
- Summer weather has muted impact on Q3 beverage sales
- Global Beverage Outlook to 2018: Emerging Market Ascendency
- China Beverage Industry Outlook and R&D Trends
- Europe Q2 beverage sales suffer as adverse weather exacerbates impact of macroeconomic challenges
- Headwinds Persist for the Beverage Industry in 2013, but Beverage Producers and Retailers Adapting to a ‘New Normal’
- Europe: Marked divergence in East and West Europe commercial beverage performance, as West Europe ends 2012 on another quarterly low
- Europe: Key beverage categories see some upturn in Q3 thanks to the Olympics and better weather, but outlook for the year remains flat
- Beverage Growth Outlook to 2017: Asia predicted to account for 75% of incremental volume growth to 2017
T: +44 161 359 5822