Select an article from below:
- Saudi Arabia to see over 20 million visitors by 2020 as Hajj pilgrimage boosts tourism sector, says Canadean
19 October 2016
Inbound arrivals to Saudi Arabia will reach over 20 million by 2020, as the religious tourism sector flourishes in line with increasing demand to join the annual Hajj pilgrimage, the most important religious event of the year in the Muslim world, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Adventurous female consumers provide major opportunity for targeted branding, says Canadean
17 October 2016
While men are frequently marketed products promoting strength or an outdoor lifestyle, women tend to be left out of this domain, leaving open an important opportunity for brands to produce female-oriented products with a more “rugged” image, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Mixed growth for Private Label soft drinks across East and West Europe, says Canadean
11 October 2016
Private Label soft drinks have faced turbulent times in recent years, with periods of economic uncertainty boosting consumption, and periods of prosperity seeing volumes fall, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Low and zero-alcohol beer gaining popularity in West Europe as consumers worry about their health and wallets, says Canadean
27 September 2016
Low alcohol and alcohol-free (>=0 <=3% Abv) variants have been major drivers of beer consumption volumes in 2015, and are becoming widely accepted as flavorsome alternatives to regular strength beer, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- The male market remains a big opportunity for savory snacks manufacturers in Russia, says Canadean
14 September 2016
Currently, the average Russian man consumes savory snacks less often than his female counterpart, presenting new opportunities for manufacturers to appeal to indulgence-seeking men, according to a new study published by consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Global savory snacks market to reach over $138 billion by 2020 as ‘snackification’ trend grows, says Canadean
07 September 2016
The global savory snacks market will rise from US$94.5 billion in 2015 to US$138.2.billion by 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9%, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Daypart-specific targeting can unlock new food consumption occasions, says Canadean
06 September 2016
Over a quarter of global consumers (27%) consider food and drink to be appealing if products are advertised for consumption at a specific time of day, according to research by consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Busy Brits present major opportunity for on-the-go dairy products, says Canadean
18 August 2016
British consumers are increasingly looking for food and drink that saves time and allows them to feel they have a better work-life balance. Indeed, 50% of British people feel there are not enough hours in the day to fit in all their desired activities, while 56% report making attempts to reduce the time spent on necessary tasks and chores to free up time for more favorable activities, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Digital lifestyles to change how consumers approach personal health and hygiene, says Canadean
16 August 2016
Hygiene categories, traditionally perceived as “quiet” in terms of innovation, will soon see a distinct shift towards systems and products which employ digital tools and unique technologies to better manage personal hygiene, as today’s digitized and connected consumers seek to align this preference across their lifestyles, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Apps could boost alcohol sales among young adults through food pairing suggestions, says Canadean
11 August 2016
The art of pairing food with alcoholic drinks, particularly wine, is a well-established and common practice. Mobile apps, however, are starting to offer a novel way of encouraging consumers not only to pair food and drinks more often, but to consider beverages other than wine when doing so, according to consumer insight firm Canadean.
- Canadean Identifies Five Key Trends in Dairy at Dairy Innovation Summit 2016
- UK Sugar Tax May Only Reinforce Mounting Consumer Desire for Low-Calorie Soft Drinks
- Canadean Beer Strategies Conference 2015
- Growth in fragmentation
- Sleep-deprived Americans turn to relaxing food and drinks before bed-time
- A drink for all occasions
- Pushing the boundaries of taste with food fusions
- Brands are playing matchmaker with alcohol and food
- Russian government proposed to add cider and medovukha to list of agricultural products
- Less is more when it comes to packaging
- Global Beverage Forecast 2014
- Beverage Industry Mood Improves in Europe in Q4
- Summer weather has muted impact on Q3 beverage sales
- Global Beverage Outlook to 2018: Emerging Market Ascendency
- China Beverage Industry Outlook and R&D Trends
- Europe Q2 beverage sales suffer as adverse weather exacerbates impact of macroeconomic challenges
- Headwinds Persist for the Beverage Industry in 2013, but Beverage Producers and Retailers Adapting to a ‘New Normal’
- Europe: Marked divergence in East and West Europe commercial beverage performance, as West Europe ends 2012 on another quarterly low
- Europe: Key beverage categories see some upturn in Q3 thanks to the Olympics and better weather, but outlook for the year remains flat
- Beverage Growth Outlook to 2017: Asia predicted to account for 75% of incremental volume growth to 2017
T: +44 161 359 5822