Select an event from below:
- Canadean Dairy Innovation Summit
21 April 2015 - 22 April 2015, Dublin, Ireland
Arena International is delighted to announce the launch of the Canadean Dairy Innovation Summit 2015.
- Canadean International Beer Strategies Conference 2015
11 May 2015 - 13 May 2015, Amsterdam, Netherlands
The 11th annual International Beer Strategies Conference will be taking place from the 11th to the 13th of May 2015 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Canadean Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages 2015
22 September 2015 - 23 September 2015, London, UK
In 2015, we will meet again in London to investigate the challenges faced by beverage brand owners, and help to find the answers to your key questions.
- Canadean Beverage Packaging 2015
27 October 2015 - 28 October 2015, Brussels, Belgium
In 2015, Beverage Packaging will feature case studies from high profile industry players, who will be giving accounts of the positives and negatives of their experience with beverage packaging.
- Canadean Alcohol Innovation Congress 2015
01 December 2015 - 02 December 2015, London, UK
Arena International is excited to announce that the Canadean Alcohol Innovation Congress will be returning to London for the 4th year.
- Two in five consumers want to improve bone health with calcium and vitamin D enriched products
- Peruvians looking to combat obesity issues
- Could tea thaw the frosty Russian drinks market?
- Discounters need to invest in online grocery shopping
- 2015 beverage outlook cautiously optimistic for Western Europe
- India’s economic rise: Larger share of growing middle class travels overseas
- Stressed consumers look for ‘feel-good’ products
- Canadean rates potential of 60 major tourism markets
- Africa to become fastest growing beer market in the world by 2017
- Malt beverage on the rise in MENA and Africa; slowing sales in Latin America
- A drink for all occasions
- Pushing the boundaries of taste with food fusions
- Brands are playing matchmaker with alcohol and food
- Russian government proposed to add cider and medovukha to list of agricultural products
- Less is more when it comes to packaging
- The hypermarket hype is over
- Ball Packaging Europe
- Consumer Confidence
- Rise of the discounters
- The African Beer Market
- Global Beverage Forecast 2014
- Beverage Industry Mood Improves in Europe in Q4
- Summer weather has muted impact on Q3 beverage sales
- Global Beverage Outlook to 2018: Emerging Market Ascendency
- China Beverage Industry Outlook and R&D Trends
- Europe Q2 beverage sales suffer as adverse weather exacerbates impact of macroeconomic challenges
- Headwinds Persist for the Beverage Industry in 2013, but Beverage Producers and Retailers Adapting to a ‘New Normal’
- Europe: Marked divergence in East and West Europe commercial beverage performance, as West Europe ends 2012 on another quarterly low
- Europe: Key beverage categories see some upturn in Q3 thanks to the Olympics and better weather, but outlook for the year remains flat
- Beverage Growth Outlook to 2017: Asia predicted to account for 75% of incremental volume growth to 2017
T: +44(0) 20 7936 6833