Food Ingredient Research Analyst
Canadean is a specialist research agency and the benchmark for global market intelligence, especially in food, beverages and packaging, helping our clients around the world make better decisions for their businesses.
Canadean are currently contracting food science and nutrition graduates and professionals to work on ingredients research projects. This exciting project will provide the right candidates the opportunity to expand their understanding and working knowledge of ingredients and it’s usage within the global food, beverage and supplement industry.
- Responsible for profiling food grade ingredients for food, beverage and supplement products.
- Working within the Canadean Ingredients databases, providing vital updates to the system and delivering ingredients information to help support other projects.
o Research ingredient and product data from ingredient suppliers and news media
o Science literature screening via Pub Med, Med Scape, Web of Science etc.
o Find and select Patent Data via WIPO and other sources
o Research regulatory on EFSA, FDA and other regulatory bodies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database structures
- Good at defining keywords for search procedures
- Good internet browsing search skills
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Commitment and reliability
- Annual contract after 1 month paid test and training period
- Work from home and decide on your own working hours e.g. part time or full time
- You gain considerable food and beverage industry experience
- Strengthen your data structuring techniques
- Potential to grow into expert analyst position
Previous experience is not necessary as we’ll train you, but knowledge of Food Science and Technology, Nutrition or related knowledge is essential. You will also need to provide your own computer and internet connection for the work.
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com