Join the top level industry speakers at the Juice Summit 2013 in Brussels, 1 & 2 October
From 01 October 2013 until 02 October 2013,
The Juice Summit will bring together the top executives from the major bottling companies in Europe with their worldwide suppliers and other stakeholders.
Sessions/Topics at the Juice Summit include:
- Market outlook for the main commodities
- The market for juices, nectars and juice drinks in Europe
- Impact of the EU CAP reform on the fruit processing and fruit juice industry
- Main challenges for the fruit juice bottlers in Europe and the US
- What are the best strategies to grow the Juice & Nectar consumption?
- The Fruit Juice Corporate Social Responsibility Platform. Addressing the European Commission’s objectives to integrate social, environmental, ethical and human rights concerns into the juice business operations
Confirmed top level speakers or panelists for the Juice Summit:
- Andrew Biles, CEO Gerber Emig Group, UK
- Stephan Büttner, Chairman of the Management Board, Austria Juice, Germany
- Kees Cools, Executive Director Business Unit Fruits & Vegetables, Doehler Group, Germany
- Carlos Fernandez, Managing Director Fruit & Juices Solutions, John Bean Technologies Corporation, US
- Bernhard Frei, CEO Quicornac, Equador
- Sean Frielich, Chairman of the Juice Products Association (US) and Business Stream Leader, Nestlé Professional Global Beverages, Switzerland
- Peter Hahn, Global Head of Juice for Louis Dreyfus Citrus, Brazil
- Brendan Harris, Chairman and CEO Froosh, Sweden
- Georg Häusler, Head of Cabinet of EU Agricultural Commissioner Cioloş, Belgium
- Thomas Hinderer, Chairman of the Management Board, Eckes-Granini Group, Germany
- Iain McLaughlin, General Manager of the Global Juice Center, Coca Cola Company, US
- Emily Neill, CEO Canadean, UK
- Adolfo Orive, Cluster Vice President Central & North Europe, Tetra Pak, Germany
- Krzysztof Pawiński , Co-founder/Co-owner and Board Member of the Maspex Wadowice Group, Poland
- Pratik Popat , Commercial Director of Exotic Fruits pvt.Ltd, India
- Vincent Prolongeau, Senior Vice President Fruit & Veggie, Pepsico – Global Nutrition Group, US
The Juice Summit 2013 organized by and for the industry offers you a maximum of networking opportunities.
Key industry players that already confirmed attendance: GerberEmig, CocaCola, Riha Wesergold Getränke, Conserve Italia, Rauch Fruchtsäfte, Rynkeby, Citrosuco, Cutrale, Juver, Florida’s Natural, Doehler, Parmalat-Santal, Tropicana, Targid, FrieslandCampina, Eckes-Granini, Refresco, Louis Dreyfus, Maspex and many more.
DEADLINE FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: MAY 15, 2013
Register at: www.juicesummit.org/2013