Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages 2013
From 08 October 2013 until 09 October 2013, London
Canadean’s Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Congress explores the driving forces and inspiration leading change in this rapidly evolving marketplace.
The beverage industry is faced with unquenchable expectations from well informed consumers, who are increasingly motivated by cost, innovation and benefit in their product choices. It has never been more important to demonstrate the authenticity of your product, and to stand out from the crowd through your key messages and channels of communication.
Join us in London for informative presentations from industry leaders and excellent networking opportunities!
Agenda Topics Include:
- Investigating the effect of the current economic environment on changing consumer trends to determine how to fulfill their beverage expectations
- Functional Drinks for the "Sleep When We Die" youth of today
- Stripping down your innovation process: Exploring the real drivers of your innovation processes?
- Clarifying manufacturers responsibility for consumer choices
- Evaluating the impact of Stevia and analysing the growth potential for natural sweeteners
- Giles Brook – CEO Europe, Vita Coco
- Marcelo Amstalden Moller – Head of Global CMI - Innovation & Global Brands CMI, Heineken
- Helen Munday – Director Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, The Coca-Cola Company
- Cheryl Walker – Analytical Development Technologist, Britvic
- Peter Oden – Global Category Director Food & Beverages, The Extreme Sports Company
Book now using reference code: MK-LE
To find out more contact:
T: +44 (0)20 7936 6443