Canadean's 2nd Executing Shopper Insights Conference
From 18 February 2014 until 19 February 2014, The Kensington Close Hotel, London
Canadean is excited to announce the return of the 2nd Executing Shopper Insights conference. The event includes presentations, panel discussions and roundtable group discussions, covering all the facets within the changing world of shopper behaviour and engagement. The brand new agenda will tackle the plethora of ways to utilise shopper insights to engage shoppers and create brand loyalty.
- Driving better shopper loyalty through strong, considered branding strategies
- Utilising insight on shopper attitudes towards packaging and labelling to create a product image that is aesthetically pleasing, captivating and practical
- Examining case studies to determine how to increase penetration & buying frequency by overcoming consumption and purchase barriers all along the entire path to purchase
- Keeping up-to-speed with the changing face of retailers so you are collaborating with them for mutual gains
- Establishing how to penetrate the out-of-home (OOH)/on-the-go (OTG) market
Cosmin Tanase - Head of Merchandising, Metro Cash and Carry
Sue Piper - International Trade Marketing Manager, Carlsberg Breweries
Luis Fernandes - Customer and Shopper Director, Campofrio Food Group
Richard Gibbons - E-Commerce Manager – National Accounts, Kellogg's
Click here to see more
Executing Shopper Insights
London, 18-19th February 2014
To register for this event please visit our registration page using reference Code: MKNB-CA to guarantee your place.