Canadean Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages 2014
From 23 September 2014 until 24 September 2014, London
Canadean’s Innovation in Non – Alcoholic Beverages conference returns for 2014!
Join us for this year’s must – attend Innovation in Non – Alcoholic beverages conference due to take place on 23rd – 24th September 2014 in London. This highly anticipated event promises to be an engaging and memorable conference, exploring the driving forces and inspiration leading change in this rapidly evolving marketplace.
The non – alcoholic beverages sector has evolved dramatically over the last few years and will continue to grow as people’s requirements and expectations do too. It is becoming increasingly important to demonstrate the authenticity of your product and to ensure that your product stands out.
A combination of compelling real world insights, highly interactive presentations and roundtable discussions presents opportunities for extensive networking with key – decision makers and allows attendees to investigate the challenges faced in industry and help find answers to key questions.
High profile speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Jennifer Laguna, Marketing Manager and Consumer Insights Manager, Orangina Schweppes
- Giles Brook, CEO, Vita coco Drinks
- Kate Woolf, International Marketing Manager, Little Miracles Drinks
- Peter McConville, Chief Technology Officer, Lucozade and Ribena Group
- Simon Green, Marketing Director, Global Brands
The conference programme will host an array of exciting topics, some of which include:
- The importance of taste and packaging excellence in fending off competition in mature juice markets
- Investigating the natural vs. artificial sweetener debate in a world that is becoming more and more concerned with sugar intake
- Investigating opportunities for growth in the on-the-go drinks market
- Identifying the challenges experienced by the industry when looking at new legislations and considering a different approach
- Overcoming challenges to maintain speed and frequency of innovation in your organization
- Overcoming challenges of sourcing natural colour to maintain shelf-life and satisfy consumers health requirements
Book your place now using reference code MK-SRPF
For more information please contact:
+44(0)20 7936 6859