3rd Annual Executing Shopper Insights 2015
From 17 February 2015 until 18 February 2015, London, UK
We are delighted to announce that the Canadean Executing Shopper Insights Congress will be returning to London in February 2015
In 2015 we welcome feature case studies from Pernod Ricard, MOMA Foods, Pagen, Britvic and Park Foods, as well as presentations from many more high profile FMCG brands, interactive panel discussions and breakout groups.
This event explores the different and unique strategies being used by both large global FMCG players, and the ‘disruptor brands’ who are shaping the future of this complex and dynamic market.
The agenda will tackle the various shopper insights strategies employed by brands to engage shoppers, create brand loyalty, and create better marketing
- Exploring the emotion of purchase: How behavioural changes amongst consumers can be used to shape exceptional shopper insights strategies
- Delivering shopper engagement based on solid understanding of need, shopper influences and shopper ‘journey’ to drive better conversion to purchase
- Developing company analytics methodologies based on shopper insights data: How this can be used to ensure consistency in product marketing and product branding
- The power of POP: Understanding and acting on shopper thought processes at point of purchase
- How to deliver category growth by daring to act on how shoppers behave instead of what they say they want
Join us in London in February 2015 at Executing Shopper Insights – a meeting of innovators, disruptors and experts, with the consumer at the heart.