How we help our retail clients
Canadean provides retailers and those interested in retailing with data, analysis, insight and customized solutions to help them grow their businesses and make them more profitable.
Our retail consulting team has an extensive track record of working with retailers to deliver high quality, effective solutions through in-depth retail knowledge and an understanding of the dynamics of the sector.
Although each assignment is unique, typical services include full business appraisals, commercial due diligence, location analysis, market entry analysis and optimization, competitor reviews, price and range auditing, new concept development and customer insight and segmentation.
Typical client questions and challenges that we address:
- How can I increase customer retention and loyalty?
- How can I improve customer satisfaction?
- How will a given retail sector or category evolve over the next five years?
- How can I increase my market share?
- How do I compete more effectively against other retailers?
- How are our competitors operating at a local level?
- Where should I open or close stores?
- What are the opportunities for new market entry in a target geographic region?
- How do we ensure that our online presence delivers strong results?
Our solutions include:
- Strategic appraisals
- New market entry assessment and strategy
- Market sizing by channel and key product groups
- Market forecasting, both short and long range
- Consumer segmentation and attitudinal analysis
- Price, range and space analysis
- Competitor benchmarking
- Focus groups, hall tests, accompanied shops and quantitative surveys