Packaging and Processing Machinery
How we help our packaging & processing equipment clients
Canadean has been working closely with the packaging and processing equipment industry for 30 years, providing market intelligence solutions to assist our clients with strategic business planning, sales strategy, innovation and tactical decision making.
Typical client questions and challenges that we address:
- What are the key production trends, drivers and issues currently affecting packaging substitution?
- Who are the leading packaging buyers, what is their market position, what packaging do they use?
- What are the main distribution channels and how do these influence packaging demand?
- What is the current demand for specific pack formats in target categories?
- How does the structure of the value chain affect packaging demand, purchasing and margins?
- What is the size and future direction of the market for key packaging materials, such as liquid packaging board or PET?
Our solutions include:
- Quantitative market size & trend analysis
- Qualitative market assessment surveys
- Customer satisfaction & image studies
- Value chain analysis
- Company profiling
- Forecast modelling
- Strategic planning research