How we help our consumer goods clients
For 40 years, Canadean has been working in close partnership with the consumer goods industry, providing market intelligence solutions that form a key part of our clients’ strategic business planning, category management, innovation and M&A processes.
Typical client questions and challenges that we address:
- How has our market share in a specific category developed versus the competition, and what key drivers are at play?
- Which brands have driven the growth in our core sectors, and in what key formats/flavors/sub-segments?
- What is the route-to-market for a particular competitor, in a specific category?
- Which categories will deliver the most growth by volume and value over the next five years, and through which channels?
- Which consumer trends are having the most impact on the sales development of our core categories?
Our solutions include:
- Quantitative market sizing & trend analysis
- Category trends forecasting & econometric forecast modeling
- Route-to-market analysis
- Competitor & brand profiling
- NPD analysis & target consumer group profiling for new products
- Consumer & shopper insights by category