Canadean Custom Solutions assesses the best methodologies and assets for every assignment based on the needs of each client. This enables us to identify the most effective means to secure the critical findings that are needed to inform and deliver any given project.
Custom solutions methodology
Canadean's unique research solutions utilize custom approaches and methodologies designed to deliver the specific and actionable outcomes that our clients demand.
Whether it is utilization of our global network of in-market experts, using our statistical analysis teams to build econometric models or employing our consumer panels to deliver quantitative or qualitative research solutions, the analyst and research teams that will work on your projects have access to an unrivalled suite of assets and tools.
These tools enable us to deliver critical insights across the entire consumer value chain – from ingredients and packaging to retail and foodservice, and ultimately to the consumer and shopper.
In-country, in-field expertise
- A dedicated field network of over 100 industry expert consultants with wide-ranging experience in their markets
- Access to key industry executives and opinion leaders who shape their categories and markets
- Ability to conduct own-language research and reach information sources that are hard to reach or otherwise difficult to find
- Access to 4,000,000 million consumers worldwide to deliver any form of quantitative research study, including U&A, NPS, brand and behavior tracking
- CATI, on-line and mobile survey solutions enable you to reach the correct audience in the most appropriate and cost effective manner
- Proprietary business leader panels allowing for key stakeholders to be effectively targeted
- Comprehensive secondary research – often conducted in-field to ensure that all sources are fully assessed and reviewed
- Fully moderated and executed on-line focus groups
- On-line diary studies and bulletin boards
- In-field shopper task monitoring and video feedback
- Building and management of on-line communities
- Social media analysis and insight
- Store audits and accompanied shops, both physical and on-line
Advanced statistical and database expertise
- Segmentation analysis
- Conjoint and max diff analysis
- Regression analysis
- Factor and cluster analysis
- SQL database design and platform delivery