The Canadean Group
Canadean has a long-held reputation for providing valuable and in-depth market research initially built up in beverages, and now operates across the FMCG market and related industries, including packaging, ingredients, soft drinks, beer, retail, foodservice, wines & spirits, health & beauty and food.
Building on our 40 years of experience as the leading market research and analysis provider to the beverage industry, we have continually enhanced and refined our specialist research skills and market intelligence tools. Our unique B2B research base has been strengthened with consumer research capability, offering a highly effective combination of deeply profiled panels, experiential survey designs and in-market expertise.
We specialise in conducting online survey panels, producing in-depth market insights reports through qualitative and quantitative in-country analysis as well as offering clients a bespoke consultancy service tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
What We Do
Today, our research covers the entire spectrum of the consumer value chain, from suppliers, manufacturers, distribution channels through to consumer insights and trends.
- DEVIN JSC, Bulgaria "In a market of specific dynamics and crisis challenges, it is of extreme importance to any FMCG business to get hold of the correct data and trends on time. In the last decade we in DEVIN have been relying on Canadean to provide us with accurate market data, on which we have built our very bold growth plans to become the number one Bottled water in Bulgaria and have succeeded in doing so. The team of Canadean - both in the country, region and Paul in HO have been supporting us in these times of success and challenges with their refined professional expertise, openness and collaboration. I’d highly recommend Canadean to anyone who wants to understand the Soft drinks market in CEE."
- Symrise "It is a pleasure to work with Canadean. The data is accurate, presentation is clear, and support comes always quickly and friendly. Looking forward to seeing the new website."
- Dark Dog, The Energy Drink Company "Our experiences with Canadean have always been positive, providing us with invaluable insights into the beverage market.
Paul Downey and the rest of the team are flexible, available 24/7, and always happy to help – we couldn’t ask for better service."
- Doehler "Canadean helps us to reduce the complexity and to understand the interdependencies of the global beverage industry. In a dynamic environment they bring us valuable market insights supporting our strategic decision-making process as a long-term and trustable partner".
- Diana "Clearly, Mr Paul Downey and the Canadean global capabilities in the beverage market analysis have brought a unique benefit for the Diana company. Beyond the quality of the provided data, I particularly appreciate the tailor made approach and close relationship which drive quick and efficient answers to our needs."
- HEINEKEN International "Over the years Canadean has become one of the most insightful global resources to Heineken. Their data scope provides us with insights on beer and the entire beverage industry on a global level.
The analytical tool is state of the art and easy to use for many different audiences throughout the company. Canadeans industry knowledge and excellent support makes their service of great added value to our business."
- Jose Cuervo "We have been working with CANADEAN for several years and great part of our success in the development of new products and repositioning of our brands is thanks to this.
I think they are more than a mere information supplier; over these years they have given us advice, expertise and deep knowledge of the beverage market in general.
Great results, integrity and valuable expertise."
- Nestle Phillipines "Canadean offers an in depth global perspective on the liquid beverage trends. What’s more, they add value with their wide perspective on consumer insights, channels and competitive scenario. Very professional and reliable."
- OSOTSPA KAGOME Co.,Ltd "Canadean always provide us with not only information but also strategic ideas.If your company wants to make a successes in Asian Beverage category, first you had better contact Canadean.
They always help us like friends."
- Coca-Cola Spain "Canadean data is a key input for our Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence teams. It helps us to understand the category dynamics and the competitors landscape . It is key not only to monitor market reality but also to build our forecasts, support strategic decisions and set future objectives. Even though an integration of all data in shorter number of databases would be desirable, Wisdom is a quiet friendly and flexible tool, it give us a very quick access to different Canadean data."